Under The Moon

23.39 Unknown 0 Comments




Dear Moon,
What do you feel up there?
I bet it’s not as good as mine here
Sitting under your light
Trying to find out a way to stay

It’s must've been lucky of being you
Even after being left by the sun
there will always the stars around you
no matter how dark the cloud around you
they’re only being hid and still around

I’m here,
Sitting under your light, trying to get out from the dark
The dark which haunted me even in the daylight
Among the dream I should have not

This dream I’m living,
Feels so empty, that I cannot even fill
Feels so High, that I cannot even reach
Feels so Mute, no matter how I shout
Feels so cruel, no matter how I deal

This dream I have, as if I don’t really meant to have
I just want to be the moon, bright and live on its full circle
Among the stars…



picture taken from here

0 komentar: